User Log On

West London Church Of God West London Church Of God

Pls, Give me help for starting a new church in the Non-christan People Pls, Give me help for starting a new church in the Non-christan People

Discussion: Pls, Give me help for starting a new church in the Non-christan People
Pastor Darpen Masih (anon) · 10 years, 5 months ago

Dearest in Christ,

Praise The Lord,

I am Pastor.Darpen Masih came to the Lord 1995, I was drummer with a Hindu devotional singers troop.while in a programme I heard about Jesus and I left that troop and stopped playing for any such Hindu devotional programme.And when my community came to know about my faith in Jesus I was athrown out of my home and worked with differrent churches and organisations for last 15 years.I am married and have a daughter named Angel (3yrs )and my wife is a sikh convert.I am the only believer from my family and all my family members still hate me for my faith.I am Looking for some supportes who willingly support our cause to carry on our vision among North Indians. I am working among Punjabi Hindus. I have a vision to start a new ministry registered with Government rules. I am looking for someone to help me to carry it in and help me. I do want start a new church in the Non-christan People for worship of God,but I have no money. I want to rent a house.I have many believers,but no place for fellowship.Can you support me for 50$ dollar per month this work,Pls remember me yours prayer.I’ll continue prayer your ministry. Kindly keep this in mind and send us your reply as guided by the Holy spirit,Bible says (2corinthians-9:9)I’ll highly obliged,if you get this work done……

With much love and best wishes

Yours sincerely in Christ

Pastor Darpen Masih

You must first create an account to post.

•  SATURDAY NIGHT SERVICE 7:PM

MALAYALAM & ENGLISH WORSHIP

VENUE OF WORSHIP

West London Church of God,

383 Allenby Road,

Southall, UB1 2HF

SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE 10:30AM

VENUE OF WORSHIP

WEST LONDON CHURCH OF GOD

383 ALLENBY ROAD

SOUTHALL, UB1 2HF

COME AND BE A PART OF A FAMILY CHURCH!

IF YOU HAVE A PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE COME AND WE WILL PRAY FOR YOU!

IF YOU NEED HEALING, DELIVERANCE, OR A BREAKTHROUGH IN YOUR LIFE PLEASE COME, WE WILL PRAY FOR YOUR NEEDS!