User Log On

West London Church Of God West London Church Of God

Prayer Request Prayer Request

Discussion: Prayer Request
Phil (anon) · 9 years, 8 months ago

Please Pray my soulmate has already been prepared for me and I have already been prepared for my soulmate.Pray GOD unites me and my soulmate reel soon.Please Pray GOD Blesses me so i can Bless others every day of my life .Pray a hedge of protection around my mind body and soul. Pray GOD overflows me with HIS Power,HOLY SPIRIT and Presence in my life. Pray the HOLY SPIRIT is so strong in my life that satan and his servents will flee with terror because GODS presence is so strong in my life . Pray my body would be a strong vessel for the HOLY SPIRIT. Pray GOD causes satan and those used by satan great confusion when they come against me with their evil plans and Pray GOD sends His angels to to fight along side me when is happens.Pray GOD cuffs me in His Hand when evil comes against me.Pray GOD raises me lightyears above satan and those used by satan to glorify GOD.Pray all the peolpe that have seen my Prayer Requests in the past years will be reminded Pray for my Prayer Requests again.Pray all the people who saw my Prayer Request in the past years will have it put it in their hearts and minds to Pray for my past Prayer Requests again...In JESUS Name Amen...Thanks for your Prayers...

sony.motwani (anon) · 9 years, 7 months ago
Dear god, in the name of jesus pls bless our business-our ceramic and pharma company so that it reaps profits.pls remove all the problems, hinderances and obstacles in these companies.i commit the companies in your mighty hands-pls bless them with prosperity in abundance.thankyou.praise the lord.
sony.motwani (anon) · 9 years, 7 months ago
.pls pray that god blesses my daughter shweta with a loving and caring spouse who will love her always and take care of her.
Guest (anon) · 9 years, 6 months ago

Please pray for Mrs. Mable and her family. Actually from our perspective she is a very good lady seeking for God but fell into wrong hands. They guided her through unbiblical ways and she suffered serious financial loss, her husband married another lady (it is not his fault), her children lost their education, and her name was defamed. At this point I dear brethren I request your valuable prayer help for Mrs. Mable and her family for a deep repentance, salvation, deliverance from all evils, curses, sins, sicknesses by The Holy Blood of Jesus Christ, for the pulling down of all strongholds that the enemy had built and to Glorify the Almighty Everliving God in Jesus' Name.

Shaji George · 9 years, 1 month ago
I am Shaji George from India Please pray for my wife, she have 7 stone in her both kidney above 5 mm size one is 16 mm please pray for my wife.
Shaji George · 9 years, 1 month ago
Please for me and my Family My name is Shaji George We don't have a own house or land please pray for my family.
pastor.philip chacko · 8 years, 11 months ago

WE ARE SERVING THE LORD IN RAJASTHAN -AJMER AND we need you to pray for us, we are from kerala and we are in NORTH INDIA SINCE 1992 SERVING OUR MASTER, WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT-+91-9351490006 IS MY MOBILE NUMBER.WE are pentacostals and we are from KERALA 

TOMASZ CZERWiNSKi (anon) · 8 years, 10 months ago
PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY UNCLE MR. ZYGMUNT KRZEMiEN FOR ALL THE BEST THiNGS iN LiFE iN JESUS CHRiST NAME AMEN
Brian Mukisa (anon) · 7 years, 9 months ago
GET INFORMATIOM OF Brian Mukisa FROM KAMPALA UGANDA ON FACEBOOK. WANTS TO JOIN YOUR MINISTRIES PLEASE.

You must first create an account to post.

•  SATURDAY NIGHT SERVICE 7:PM

MALAYALAM & ENGLISH WORSHIP

VENUE OF WORSHIP

West London Church of God,

383 Allenby Road,

Southall, UB1 2HF

SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE 10:30AM

VENUE OF WORSHIP

WEST LONDON CHURCH OF GOD

383 ALLENBY ROAD

SOUTHALL, UB1 2HF

COME AND BE A PART OF A FAMILY CHURCH!

IF YOU HAVE A PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE COME AND WE WILL PRAY FOR YOU!

IF YOU NEED HEALING, DELIVERANCE, OR A BREAKTHROUGH IN YOUR LIFE PLEASE COME, WE WILL PRAY FOR YOUR NEEDS!