User Log On

West London Church Of God West London Church Of God

prayer request prayer request

Discussion: prayer request
victoria (anon) · 7 years, 4 months ago
I would be so grateful for a brother or sister in christ to stand with me in agreement in prayer: Lord, I ask for interviews urgently and to secure a work contract this week. Lord, Your promise is that if we ask we will receive I ask in Jesus name, for this miracle of provision of employment so that I can move on with life. I ask for confidence and courage. In Jesus name Amen  
Saji Mathew (anon) Back · 7 years, 4 months ago
Dear Victoria, I am in agreement with you in prayer for a new work contract. In the name of Jesus let it be happen! Amen! Saji Mathew
sosamma george (anon) · 6 years, 9 months ago
kindly pray for my daughter who had exam today, which was very bad . she is very disappointed after her exam. kindly pray for her pass her exam. she is going to have another exam tomorrow.thanksMrs. S. george
annie roy (anon) · 6 years ago
praise the lord,dear pastor, this  request is for my daughter. now she is in 12th std. now a days she is very lazy for studies. her final exam will start march2015. please pray for her lack one memory, and get above 90% mark. her ambition is to be a doctor. please pray for her to get merit list in entrance exam.please brother iam very much worried about her. only god can give me peace and happiness. in your pray please remember my daughter aishwarya.amen.
chris (anon) · 6 years ago
Pray for Lenora, she needs healing of swallowing,Nouish,and arthritis.                                                                                                                            
Pray for junior, he needs the Lord  to Bring deliverance in has life.                                       Pray for Chris, he needs healing of is prostate and is throat.                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Pray for Melvin, he needs healing of is memory.                                                                                                                                      Pray for Marie, she needs the Lord in her life,she needs memory healing  to.                                                       

You must first create an account to post.

•  SATURDAY NIGHT SERVICE 7:PM

MALAYALAM & ENGLISH WORSHIP

VENUE OF WORSHIP

West London Church of God,

383 Allenby Road,

Southall, UB1 2HF

SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE 10:30AM

VENUE OF WORSHIP

WEST LONDON CHURCH OF GOD

383 ALLENBY ROAD

SOUTHALL, UB1 2HF

COME AND BE A PART OF A FAMILY CHURCH!

IF YOU HAVE A PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE COME AND WE WILL PRAY FOR YOU!

IF YOU NEED HEALING, DELIVERANCE, OR A BREAKTHROUGH IN YOUR LIFE PLEASE COME, WE WILL PRAY FOR YOUR NEEDS!