User Log On

West London Church Of God West London Church Of God

Any suggestions for good bible quotes for a headstone? Any suggestions for good bible quotes for a headstone?

Discussion: Any suggestions for good bible quotes for a headstone?
kevinmanuel · 7 months ago
  • Long story short, my girlfriends brother died about 4 years ago of cancer, at the age of 20. Due to her father's illness (he died about 10 months later, also of cancer) her family couldn't afford headstones.
  •  
  • Now that her mother has gotten herself back on her feet a little, she wants headstones for her son and husbend. For a myriad of reasons, she's getting on for her son first, and has asked us to come up with a good bible quote for her bothers headstone.
  •  
  • It's been years since I even looked at a bible and I'm drawing a blank now. I was thinking there might be a good quote in one of the Gospels, but I'm open to pretty much anything. New Testament might be better, but I don't think it matter that much.
  •  
  • They are Roman Catholic if that makes any difference. Anyone have any good suggestions? 
  •  
  • Please help.
  •  
  • I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
  •  
  • References:
  • https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=315822
  • Teaser video production company
  •  
  • Thanks
  •  

You must first create an account to post.

•  SATURDAY NIGHT SERVICE 7:PM

MALAYALAM & ENGLISH WORSHIP

VENUE OF WORSHIP

West London Church of God,

383 Allenby Road,

Southall, UB1 2HF

SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE 10:30AM

VENUE OF WORSHIP

WEST LONDON CHURCH OF GOD

383 ALLENBY ROAD

SOUTHALL, UB1 2HF

COME AND BE A PART OF A FAMILY CHURCH!

IF YOU HAVE A PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE COME AND WE WILL PRAY FOR YOU!

IF YOU NEED HEALING, DELIVERANCE, OR A BREAKTHROUGH IN YOUR LIFE PLEASE COME, WE WILL PRAY FOR YOUR NEEDS!