User Log On

West London Church Of God West London Church Of God

Prayer Request Prayer Request

Discussion: Prayer Request
kevinmanuel · 6 months ago
  • Hi,
  •  
  • this isn't really a theology discussion, but a prayer request.
  •  
  • Last night I had a really scary dream. It was about Satan possessing people I saw every day. It felt like a dream of eternity, the dream felt so real. 
  •  
  • What happened, was Satan possessed Elodie, my ballet teacher, my friends, school teacher, servers at restaurants, and so many more people. When Satan had possessed all these people, they acted calm and were not gnashing their teeth, and they didn't act the way the possessed people did in the Bible. Instead, the pupils in their eyes turned narrow, looking almost like cat eyes. In the dream, the people who were possessed bullied me, made fun of me, made life difficult for me. In the dream, I was crying out to God, and saying, "IN JESUS' NAME, I CAST YOU AWAY!" But nothing happened. At ballet, my possessed ballet teacher made fun of me, made me do very difficult steps, looked at me mockingly, and told me I was fat. Then Elodie would just stare at me with her possessed eyes, making fun of me, making me want to kill myself. My friends did the same thing.
  •  
  • I was so scared. In the dream, I kept crying out to the Lord, asking Him to help me cast Satan out of all these people, but nothing happened. I had felt so helpless, alone, and scared. This could've been a spiritual battle, but when I woke up last night, I felt darkness all around me, I prayed desperately, but I was so afraid. 
  •  
  • Please pray for me, my faith is getting stronger, but as my faith grows, I do not sleep well, I'm grumpy the next day, and I feel angry, sad, and grumpy. I haven't been myself lately, especially this week, and I need your prayers. 
  •  
  • For More Details:
  • Business video marketing studio
  •  

You must first create an account to post.

•  SATURDAY NIGHT SERVICE 7:PM

MALAYALAM & ENGLISH WORSHIP

VENUE OF WORSHIP

West London Church of God,

383 Allenby Road,

Southall, UB1 2HF

SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE 10:30AM

VENUE OF WORSHIP

WEST LONDON CHURCH OF GOD

383 ALLENBY ROAD

SOUTHALL, UB1 2HF

COME AND BE A PART OF A FAMILY CHURCH!

IF YOU HAVE A PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE COME AND WE WILL PRAY FOR YOU!

IF YOU NEED HEALING, DELIVERANCE, OR A BREAKTHROUGH IN YOUR LIFE PLEASE COME, WE WILL PRAY FOR YOUR NEEDS!